Meet Dr. Yasmin Chebbi
I graduated from Harvard School of Dental Medicine where I learned the value of total body care and caring for patients as an oral physician. I started this clinic in order to adopt a holistic approach to a patient’s full health as it related to oral health. I am constantly learning- taking classes, reading books, in order to improve my skills and provide the best for my patients.
Ten facts about me:
1. I grew up in Miami, Florida
2. I speak English, Spanish, French, and Arabic.
3. As a global citizen, I love traveling… especially to warm places!
4. My favorite exercise to end the week is hot yoga.
5. I was born in a small country in North Africa called Tunisia, on a clear day, you can see Italy across the Mediterranean!
6. I am a lifelong student, I take over 200 hours of continuing education each year!
7. I make my own soaps, candles, and kombucha at home.
8. I enjoy giving back to the community- I do mission trips, community seminars, and free dental care days!
9. I haven’t had a cavity in over 20 years, ask me how I do it!
10. My mantra before starting the day is: “When doing something, do it with love, or never do it at all.”
Looking forward to meeting you and getting to know ten facts about you!
Schedule a Visit Today
284 HARVARD ST
BROOKLINE MA 02446